Crustless Bacon and Cheese Quiche
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 slice(s) bacon
- 1 cup(s) Chopped tomatoes (about 1 medium)
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup(s) sour cream
- Preheat oven to 325. Reserve 2 tbsp each onions and tomatoes. Cook bacon till crisp. Remove with slotted spoon to paper towel covered plate, reserving 1 tbsp bacon drippings in skillet. Add mushrooms, cook and stir 2 min. or till tender. Remove from heat. Chop bacon, add to mushrooms along with onions and tomatoes.
- Beat eggs and sour cream with wire whisk until well blended. Pour into greased 13 x 9 baking dish, top with bacon mix and cheeses.
- Bake 30 minutes or until center is set. Sprinkle with reserved onions and tomatoes. Let stand 5 min. before cutting into pieces to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melissab1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note