Crushed Pineapple Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 cup(s) crushed pineapple drained
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Mix baking soda with crushed pineapple.
- Combine dry ingredients and pineapple mixture.
- Add margarine, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Drop by teaspoonful on greased cookie sheet.
- bake at 375 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gaylet8 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crushed Pineapple Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies