Crunchy Vegetable Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 head(s) lettuce sliced crosswise
- carrots sliced on the diagonal
- 2 stalk(s) celery sliced on the diagonla
- 1 red bell peppers chopped
- 1 apples chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) jicama chopped
- 1/2 cucumber seeds removed, sliced in half moons
- 3/4 cup(s) chickpeas, canned, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup(s) raisens
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsweetened coconut toasted
- 3 tablespoon(s) almonds, chopped toasted
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) tahini paste
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- several shakes of salt
- 2-4 tablespoon(s) water
- In a large bowl, add all of the salad ingredients
- In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients (except water).
- Slowly add water until you reach the desired cosistency. Taste and adjust
- seasonings as necessary.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss until well coated.
- Garnish with additional parsley, coconut or almonds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TheClubCafe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crunchy Vegetable Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes