Crunchy Sweet and Sour Congealed Salad
Community Recipe from
- 6 ounce(s) lime jello
- 1 1/4 cup(s) boiling water
- 1/2 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/2 cup(s) celery finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) carrots finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cabbage finely shredded
- 1 cup(s) cottage cheese
- Stir boiling water into jello until completely dissolved. Stir in vinegar and salt. Refrigerate until soft set then stir in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until completely set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cynruthie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note