Crunchy Sweet and Sour Congealed Salad
Community Recipe from
- 6 ounce(s) lime jello
- 1 1/4 cup(s) boiling water
- 1/2 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/2 cup(s) celery finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) carrots finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cabbage finely shredded
- 1 cup(s) cottage cheese
- Stir boiling water into jello until completely dissolved. Stir in vinegar and salt. Refrigerate until soft set then stir in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until completely set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cynruthie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes