Crunchy Sprout Salad
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 (3-ounce) package chicken ramen noodle soup mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 1 (3.2-ounce) package enoki mushrooms
- 2 carrots, scraped and shredded
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 pound fresh snow pea pods, cut into thin strips
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 4 leaves radicchio or red cabbage
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- Place noodles in a 9-inch square pan; discard seasoning packet.
- Bake at 375° for 7 minutes or until browned, stirring twice. Cool.
- Combine vegetable oil and next 3 ingredients, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
- Combine half of noodles, mushrooms, and next 5 ingredients. Add oil mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Place radicchio on individual serving plates; spoon vegetable mixture evenly on radicchio. Sprinkle with remaining noodles and sesame seeds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads
Food & Wine