- 1 (3-ounce) package chicken ramen noodle soup mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 1 (3.2-ounce) package enoki mushrooms
- 2 carrots, scraped and shredded
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 pound fresh snow pea pods, cut into thin strips
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 4 leaves radicchio or red cabbage
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
How to Make It
Place noodles in a 9-inch square pan; discard seasoning packet.
Bake at 375° for 7 minutes or until browned, stirring twice. Cool.
Combine vegetable oil and next 3 ingredients, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
Combine half of noodles, mushrooms, and next 5 ingredients. Add oil mixture; toss gently to coat.
Place radicchio on individual serving plates; spoon vegetable mixture evenly on radicchio. Sprinkle with remaining noodles and sesame seeds.