Crunchy Spinach, Bacon & Cranberry Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Aunt Mid's Baby Spinach
- 1/2 package(s) Aunt Mid's Cole Slaw
- 1 cup(s) Matchstick carrots
- 3/4 cup(s) Hormel Real Bacon Pieces optional
- 2-3 stalk(s) Aunt Mid's Celery Hearts
- 3/4 cup(s) Sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/4-1/2 cup(s) roasted soy nuts or sunflower seeds
- 3/4-1 cup(s) Aunt Mid's Tropical Poppy Dressing
- Combine salad ingredients in large serving bowl. Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and blend until well coated.
- Serves 4-6.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sunney and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crunchy Spinach, Bacon & Cranberry Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads