Crunchy Snow Peas with Almonds
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb Blend
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 pound(s) snow peas trimmed
- 4 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoon(s) shallots minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted oven-toasted almonds silvered
- 1. Warm olive oil in a small saute pan.
- 2. Increase heat to med and add snow peas. Add a few drops of water while tossing quickly.
- 3. Cook about 3-4 mins, leaving snow peas crisp.
- 4. Add lemon juice and toss again.
- 5. Spoon onto a plate, sprinkle with shallots, almonds and Mrs Dash Onion & Herb Blend. Drizzle 1 Tbl of cooking jiuces over snow peas.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crunchy Snow Peas with Almonds Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes