Crunchy Skillet Cookies
- 1 (8-ounce) package chopped dates
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups oven-toasted rice cereal
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Combine dates, sugar, butter, egg yolks, and milk in a large skillet; cook over low heat 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; add cereal, pecans, and vanilla, mixing well. Cool slightly.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in coconut.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies