Crunchy Salmon Cakes w/ Yogurt Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 pound(s) Salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 sm onion fine chop
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley minced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) mayo
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 egg whites lightly beat
- Spray salmon with Pam. Bake 350' 15 min. Cool. Remove meat with fork and place in bowl. While salmon is roasting cook and stir onion in evo until tender. Remove from heat and add parsley. Add 1/2 c. crumbs, mayo, juice, salt and pepper to fish. Mix lightly. Add onion mixture. Form into 8 patties. Dip in egg whites, then in remaining bread crumbs. Place on foil or parchment covered cookie sheet. Spray with Pam and bake 14-17 min.
- 1/4 c. yogurt
- 1 t. snipped dill
- 3/4 t. lemon juice
- 1/4 t. capers (chopped)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pattironk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crunchy Salmon Cakes w/ Yogurt Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes