Crunchy Romaine Salad w/Walnut & Ramen Noodle Topping
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Walnuts
- 1 package(s) Ramen Noodles, uncooked & broken up
- 4 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 package(s) Dole Romaine & Leaf Lettuce Mix
- 1 bunch(es) broccoli chopped
- 4 Green Onions chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Sugar (or 6 pkts. of Splenda)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) Black Pepper
- Topping: Brown walnuts & noodles in Butter; cool on paper towels.
- Salad Mixture: Combine lettuce mix, broccolli and green onions.
- Dressing: Blend all Dressing ingredients (vegetable Oil, red wine vinegar, salt, sugar, soy sauce, black pepper).
- Serving Options:
- Layer Salad ingredients, Walnuts/Noodle mixture, then pour dressing over salad and mix just before serving or...
- serve salad ingredients, walnut/noodle mixture & dressing separately, allowing guests to make their own individual serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mcrane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crunchy Romaine Salad w/Walnut & Ramen Noodle Topping Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads