Crunchy Pecan Greens with Fresh Berries
This summer salad received the highest rating from our Test Kitchens staff. We love the combination of garden-fresh flavors.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 173
- Fat: 9.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.0g
- Protein: 3.2g
- Carbohydrate: 21.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 197mg
- Calories from fat: 45%
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Calcium: 34mg
- 1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (5-ounce) package gourmet salad greens
- 2 cups quartered strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ramen noodles and pecans; cook 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat, and cool to room temperature.
- Combine ramen noodles, pecans, salad greens, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine balsamic vinegar and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss well.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note