Crunchy Pecan-Crusted Chicken Fingers
Saltine crackers and ground pecans make this coating for these chicken fingers extra crunchy and super flavorful.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 301
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 43g
- Carbohydrate: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 152mg
- Sodium: 753mg
- 16 saltines
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into uniform strips
- 1. Preheat oven to 425ºF. Mist a wire rack with cooking spray and place on top of a foil-lined broiler pan.
- 2. Combine saltines, pecans, salt and paprika in bowl of a food processor and pulse to finely grind and mix. Transfer to a shallow bowl.
- 3. Place flour in a second shallow bowl. Lightly beat together egg and 1 Tbsp. water in a third shallow bowl.
- 4. Coat each chicken strip in flour, dip in egg and dredge in cracker mixture. Arrange chicken on rack and bake until golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes