Crunchy Pear-Berry Granola Crisp
Using a granola cereal for the crisp's topping makes this a speedy dessert.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 184
- Fat: 2.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 2.3g
- Carbohydrate: 41.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 62mg
- Calories from fat: 10%
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Calcium: 23mg
- 4 cups sliced peeled pear (about 3)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 cups low-fat granola cereal without raisins (such as Healthy Choice)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Spoon mixture into a 9- inch pie plate coated with cooking spray.
- Top fruit mixture with granola; coat granola generously with cooking spray. Bake at 400° or until fruit is tender and topping is lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts