Crunchy Pea Salad
Water chestnuts and sliced almonds put the crunch in this easy pea salad that has a mayonnaise dressing. Sweet red pepper adds color and sweetness.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) (16 oz.) Frozen Peas thawed
- 1/3 cup(s) Sweet Onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Sweet Red Pepper chopped
- 1 can(s) (8 oz.) Water Chesnuts chopped
- 1/8 cup(s) Almonds sliced
- 1/3 cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Poppy Seeds
- Thaw peas and drain well. Cut onion and red pepper into small chunks. Drain and chop up water chestnuts. In a large serving bowl, combine the peas, red pepper, onion, water chestnuts and almonds.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over vegetables and toss gently to coat. Salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by conicuts and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note