Crunchy Onion Chicken
Yet another taken From Elizabeth’s Recipe’s. Originally called French’s Crunchy Onion Chicken, this recipe was almost renamed American Crunchy Onion Chicken but the verbage sounded a might political, so all nationalities were dropped. In addition you may top with a bit of cheese after :15 of cook time, or mix in different seasonings with flour.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) French's Crispy Onions (1 Container) crushed in bowl
- 2 tablespoon(s) Flour in bowl
- 2 Eggs beaten in bowl
- 1.5 pound(s) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Set aside there bowls one for flour, one for beaten eggs and one for crispy onions in that order.
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Coat chicken in flour then egg and finally crispy onions until coated well.
- Place breasts in a baking dish and place in oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jlander9 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note