Super easy and delicious. Love this recipe!
Crunchy Napa Cabbage Slaw
Serve this crunch, cabbage slaw for a side item or on a sandwich.
Yield: About 14 cups; 14 to 16 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Sunset
Prep And Cook:
Amount per serving
- Calories: 185
- Calories from fat: 78%
- Protein: 0.0g
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Carbohydrate: 8.7g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Sodium: 172mg
- Cholesterol: 9.3mg
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds
- 8 cups (about 1 lb.) coarsely shredded napa cabbage
- 12 ounces snow peas, strings removed, rinsed and thinly sliced
- 1 1/3 cups thinly sliced radishes
- 1 1/3 cups thinly sliced green onions (including green tops)
- 1 1/3 cups lightly packed fresh cilantro leaves, rinsed
- Creamy soy dressing
- 1. Place almonds in a 9-inch cake pan. Bake in a 350° oven until golden, shaking pan once, 6 to 9 minutes.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine cabbage, snow peas, radishes, green onions, and cilantro.
- 3. Add dressing and almonds to cabbage mixture; mix gently to coat. Pour into a serving bowl.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads