- 1 (16-oz.) jar dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 (10-oz.) package pretzel pieces*
- 1 (7-oz.) can potato sticks
- 1 (6-oz.) can fried onions
- 1 (6-oz.) package bite-size bagel chips**
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted***
- 1 (1.25-oz.) package taco seasoning
How to Make It
Combine dry-roasted peanuts and next 4 ingredients in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with butter, gently stirring to coat. Stir in taco seasoning.
Bake at 250° for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool on paper towels. Store in an airtight container.
*1 (7-oz.) can potato sticks may be substituted.
**1 (6-oz.) can fried onions may be substituted.
***Butter-flavored cooking spray may be substituted.