This was a great recipe! Loved the zest the dressing brought to it. I used Greek yogurt, and I didn't have fresh parsley, but it was still amazing. It was a huge hit with my little ones too! I will be adding this to my monthly menu! I will also use the dressing for a cucumber and radish salad solo!
Crunchy Lemon Chicken
More From Health
- Calories: 279
- Fat: 5.9g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 33g
- Carbohydrate: 24g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 410mg
- Calcium: 187mg
- 1 cup plain low-fat 1% yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 4 4-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup whole-wheat panko crumbs
- 3 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 large seedless cucumber, finely diced
- 12 radishes, finely diced
- 1. Preheat oven to 450ºF. Fit a wire rack into a rimmed baking sheet.
- 2. In a bowl, mix yogurt, parsley, garlic, lemon zest and juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Transfer half to a dish, add chicken and turn to coat. Set aside remaining yogurt mixture.
- 3. Combine panko, Parmesan and paprika. Dredge chicken in panko mixture. Transfer to rack in baking sheet. Mist chicken with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4. Bake chicken until golden brown and cooked through, about 15 minutes. Stir cucumber and radishes into reserved yogurt mixture and serve with chicken.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note