Crunchy Indian chicken
Community Recipe from
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 1 whole(s) onion
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 2=3 tablespoon(s) cooking oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) peanut butter
- 13 1/2 ounce(s) coca-cola
- 4 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1/3 cup(s) peanuts scant chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley
- Rinse chicken fillets under cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
- Heat butter in skillet and sear chicken breasts on both sides over high heat.
- Reduce heat and cook for a further 10 to 15 minutes and then season.
- Chop onions finely, press garlic and fry the two ingredients over high heat at the same time in a second skillet.
- Add peanut butter, stir until smooth, then add a little of the Coca-Cola.
- Gradually add the rest of the cola and then the limejuice.
- Chop peanuts and parsley and add it to sauce.
- Arrange chicken breasts on plates and pour the sauce over.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dakotababy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crunchy Indian chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes