Crunchy Fish Tacos
The fish in these tacos get their amazing crunch from Old El Paso® taco shells.
More From Old El Paso®
Start To Finish: 30 Minutes
- Fish Tacos
- 9 Old El Paso® taco shells
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 8 Old El Paso® flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch)
- 1 cup pico de gallo salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1. Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with foil.
- 2. Place taco shells in 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag. Seal bag; crush shells with rolling pin. Add taco seasoning mix; shake until well mixed.
- 3. Cut tilapia fillets into 3x1-inch pieces. Add fillet pieces to bag, pressing crumbs onto pieces to coat. Place on cookie sheet. Bake 15 minutes, turning halfway through bake time. Place 2 pieces on each tortilla. Add toppings. Roll up tortillas.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crunchy Fish Tacos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes