Crunchy Fish Fillets with Asian Slaw
More From Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's®
- 1 box Van de Kamp’s® or Mrs. Paul’s® Crunchy Fish Fillets
- 1 bag (14 oz.) shredded coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup roasted & salted cashew pieces
- 2 stalks green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup prepared teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1. Bake fish according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, mix coleslaw, mandarin oranges, cashews and green onions in a large bowl.
- 3. Whisk teriyaki sauce, canola oil, rice wine vinegar and sugar together in a small bowl. Add half of the dressing to the vegetables and toss. Cover remaining dressing and refrigerate. Cover and refrigerate slaw for 2 hours or overnight.
- 4. Divide slaw between serving plates. Top each with 2 fish fillets. Drizzle each with remaining dressing before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crunchy Fish Fillets with Asian Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes