This is a great tasting and colorful salad. Great for a summer side with any meal.
Crunchy Edamame Slaw
More From Southern Living
Bake: 5 Minutes
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1/4 cup chopped lightly salted cashews
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage (about 1/2 head)
- 2 cups fully cooked, frozen, shelled edamame (green soybeans), thawed
- 1 1/2 cups grated carrots (3 medium carrots)
- 1 cup peeled, seeded, and diced cucumber (about 1 medium cucumber)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions (2 green onions)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake cashews in a single layer in a shallow pan 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Whisk together mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add cabbage, next 5 ingredients, and toasted cashews, tossing to coat. Stir in salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill 1 to 4 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note