A really nice, crunchy, healthy snack. I will definitely do this one again!
More From Allyou
- Calories: 90
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 299mg
- 1 16-oz. bag frozen shelled edamame
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Place edamame in a strainer and run under hot water to defrost. Spread on paper towels to dry.
- 2. Toss edamame with oil, salt and chili powder in a medium bowl. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until puffed and partly browned, 20 to 25 minutes, shaking baking sheet once or twice during roasting to prevent possibility of scorching.
- 3. Let cool on baking sheet, then transfer to a bowl and serve.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note