- 6 rice paper wrappers (8 in. diameter)
- Leaves and tender stems of 1 small bunch watercress
- 2 Persian cucumbers or a 10-in. length of English cucumber, cut into julienne
- 2 medium carrots, cut into julienne
- Leaves and tender stems of 1/2 bunch fresh mint
- calories 220
- caloriesfromfat 0.1 %
- protein 7.6 g
- fat 1.1 g
- satfat 0.0 g
- carbohydrate 46 g
- fiber 0.9 g
- sodium 99 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Dip a rice paper wrapper in warm water for a few seconds--just until it's pliable. Lay on plate and let sit 10 to 15 seconds, so the water soaks in.
Layer one-sixth of fillings on the bottom third of the wrapper, starting with watercress.
Lift filled edge up and over fillings and keep rolling it away from you, tucking fillings in firmly but gently and folding in the sides. (Stretching the wrapper as you roll helps.) Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per roll.