Try this side: Toss together 1 (5-oz.) package arugula; 1 pt. grape tomatoes, halved; 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice; 2 Tbsp. olive oil; and 1/2 tsp. salt. Serve immediately.
Southern Living JUNE 2011
1. Pick crabmeat, removing any bits of shell.
2. Grate zest from 2 lemons to equal 2 tsp.; cut lemons in half, and squeeze juice into a measuring cup to equal 1/4 cup. Stir together lemon zest and juice, pimiento, and next 5 ingredients until well blended. Gently fold in crabmeat and 1/2 cup breadcrumbs.
3. Shape mixture into 8 patties. Dredge patties in remaining 1/2 cup breadcrumbs.
4. Cook half of patties, in 2 Tbsp. hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown; drain on a wire rack. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and patties.
5. Cut remaining 2 lemons into wedges. Serve crab cakes with lemon wedges.
Go to full version of