Crunchy Cole Slaw
Community Recipe from
- 2 bag(s) cole slaw (1 lb each)
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 2 package(s) chicken flavored ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup(s) sunflower seeds (dry roasted)
- 1/4 cup(s) sesame seeds
- 8 ounce(s) slivered or chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup(s) white vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- Part 1: Noodles
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Crumble ramen only - brown a few minutes
- Add nuts, brown a couple more minutes
- Add sesame seeds, brown slightly.
- Mix in ramen seasoning
- Add sunflower seeds.
- Mix together and cool in fridge.
- Part 2: Dressing
- Mix oil, venegar, sugar and soy sauce in pan.
- Bring to a boil until sugar dissolves (pretty quickly).
- Let cool, then cool in fridge.
- Part 3: Mix!
- Mix all together immediately prior to serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FandGThomas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crunchy Cole Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes