Have made these several times. Everyone loves them! Semi-sweet chocolate is the best.
Crunchy Chocolate-Dipped Apricots
Dress up dried fruit for just pennies with Crunchy Chocolate-Dipped Apricots. The bite-sized treat is perfect when you're craving a taste of sweetness and easy to grab on the go!
More From Allyou
Chill: 20 Minutes
Total: 50 Minutes
- Calories: 48
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 0.0mg
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 3 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 7 ounces dried apricots (about 18)
- 1. Place almonds in a dry skillet over medium heat. Cook, shaking pan often, until nuts are fragrant and lightly toasted, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl; chop finely when cool.
- 2. Bring 1 inch of water to a simmer in a small pan. Place chocolate in a small heatproof bowl over simmering water. Let stand until chocolate is almost melted, about 5 minutes. Remove bowl from heat and stir chocolate until smooth.
- 3. Line a baking sheet with parchment. Working one at a time, dip about 3/4 of an apricot into chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Gently dip chocolate-covered part of apricot into chopped nuts and transfer to baking sheet. Repeat with remaining apricots, chocolate and nuts. Place in refrigerator until set, at least 20 minutes. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This