Crunchy Chocolate Chip Caramel Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 log(s) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (roll)(18oz.)
- 1 jar(s) caramels ice cream topping (12 1/4oz.)
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 3 cup(s) crispix cereal
- 1)Press cookie dough in bottom of 13+9+2-inch baking pan.2)Bake 350`f for 15 to 18 minutes or until dough puffs and appears dry.3)Meanwhile,in small bowl,stir together ice cream topping,flour and vanilla.4)Sprinkle chocolate morsels over hot crust.5)Drizzle with caramel mixture.6)Sprinkle with cereal.7)Bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown.8)Let stand for 10 minutes.9)Rim knife around edges of pan to loosen sides.10)Cool completely cut into 24 bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note