Crunchy Chocoate Peanut Stix
Community Recipe from
- 25 buttery crackers (Keebler Club)
- 1/2 cup(s) Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup(s) Milk
- 1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Light Brown Sugar
- 2 cup(s) Honey Graham Crackers Finely crushed
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup(s) Peanut Butter Chips
- Line a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan with nonstick foil, leaving a few extra inches on each end. Line bottom with about 25 rectangular buttery crackers (such as Keebler Club). In a medium saucepan, melt 1/2 cup unsalted butter over medium high heat. Add 1/2 cup milk 1/1/4 cups light brown sugar. Bring to a simmer and gradually stir in 2 cups finely crushed honey graham crackers. Simmer, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Pour 1 cup of the mixture over ccrackers and spread evenly. Place another layer of crackers in pan and spread remaining cup of sugar mixtur over crackers; top with another layer of crackers.
- Place 1 1/4 cups milk chocolate chips and 1 cup peanut butter chips in a medium bowl over a small amount of simmering water in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir until smooth. Spread evenly over top layer of crackers. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour until set. Carefully lift out of pan and place on a cutting board. Cut into 1 x 4 inch bars with a serrated knife.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by npursley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note