- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pounds skinned, boned chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- calories 171
- caloriesfromfat 21 %
- fat 4 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 27.3 g
- carbohydrate 4.9 g
- fiber 1.7 g
- cholesterol 70 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 169 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add chicken; cook 7 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from skillet; let cool slightly, and coarsely chop chicken.
While chicken cooks, combine vinegar and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Combine chicken, cucumber, green onions, and salad greens in a large bowl. Add vinegar mixture, and toss well. Serve immediately.
Chop the vegetables and mix the dressing while the chicken cooks. If desired, you my substitute shrimp for chicken.