Crunchy Chicken Bake
Easy and delicious! Serve with brown rice and broccoli or carrots.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) (3) boneless chicken breasts, thin-sliced or pounded
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup(s) crushed cornflakes
- 3/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese (for the best result, grate your own!)
- 1 package(s) ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2. Combine cornflakes, parmesan cheese, and ranch dressing seasoning mix.
- 3. Dip chicken in melted butter and into cornflake mixture.
- 4. Repeat step 3 :)
- 5. Place on cookie sheet or 9x13in pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KLMcNelis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crunchy Chicken Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes