Crunchy Cheddar Chicken2
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Crunchy Cheddar Chicken
- Servings: 4
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup cornflakes, crushed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cornflakes, cheese, salt and pepper in pie plate.
- Evenly coat the chicken with the dressing then dredge in the cornfllake mixture.
- Place the chicken on a parchment lines baking sheet and bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Recommended by Melissa d'Arabian
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crunchy Cheddar Chicken2 Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes