Crunchy Cheddar Chicken
Community Recipe from
- Crunchy Cheddar Chicken
- 1/4 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine crumbs, cheese, salt and pepper in pie plate. Roll chicken breasts in Ranch to coat both sides. Dip top side only in crumb mixture; place on baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes, or until golden brown and crunchy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crunchy Cheddar Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes