- 1 large cauliflower, broken into flowerets
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (5-ounce) can chunk chicken in water, rinsed and drained (optional)
- 1 (5 1/2-ounce) package Cheddar-and-sour cream potato chips, crushed (about 2 cups)
How to Make It
Cook cauliflower in boiling water to cover 10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
Stir together soup, sour cream, and pepper in a large bowl. Stir in cauliflower, celery, onion, cheese, and, if desired, chicken. Spoon into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with potato chips.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream Potato Chips.