Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) fresh catfish fillets*
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup pretzels, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Lemon slices (optional)
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients. Dredge fish in flour, dip in mustard mixture, and coat with pretzels.
- Cook fish, in batches, in hot oil over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden and fish flakes with a fork. Serve with lemon slices, if desired.
- *4 (4-ounce) frozen catfish fillets, thawed, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes