Disappointing. Easy to make but nothing special. Won't make again.
Crunchy Cabbage Slaw
- 1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodle soup mix
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup canola oil*
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 small green cabbage, shredded
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Remove flavor packet from soup mix, and reserve. Break ramen noodles into pieces, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Add sliced almonds.
- Bake at 350°, stirring occasionally, 5 to 10 minutes or until toasted. Set aside.
- Whisk together reserved flavor packet, oil, vinegar, and sugar in a bowl until blended. Chill 1 hour.
- Toss together cabbage, carrot, onions, and dressing in a large bowl. Place noodles around outside edge of cabbage mixture, and top with almonds.
- * 1/3 cup vegetable oil may be substituted for canola oil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crunchy Cabbage Slaw Recipe at a Glance