Crunchy Broccoli Slaw
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) Reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vingar
- 3/4 pound(s) broccoli,4 cups or 12 oz broccoli slaw chopped
- 1 large carrot coarsely grated
- 1/2 small challot chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- In a large bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, buttermilk, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper. Add the broccoli or broccoli slaw, carrot, and shallot and toss to combine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crunchy Broccoli Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads