Crunchy Biscuit Chicken Casserole
- 2 5-ounce can(s) chunk chicken or 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 8.25-ounce can(s) green beans, drained
- 1 2.5-ounce jar(s) sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 4 ounce(s) (1 cup) shredded Cheddar or American cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 16.3-ounce can(s) Pillsbury Grands Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 to 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup(s) crushed Cheddar cheese flavor or seasoned croutons
- Step 1: Heat oven to 375°F. In medium saucepan, combine chicken, soup, green beans, mushrooms, cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Pour hot chicken mixture into ungreased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Step 2: Separate dough into 8 biscuits; arrange over hot chicken mixture. Brush each biscuit with margarine; sprinkle with crushed croutons.
- Step 3: Bake at 375°F. for 23 to 27 minutes or until deep golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note