Crunchy Biscuit Chicken
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 1/2-oz.) can green beans
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4-oz.) can sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise-type salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (10-oz.) tube refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese croutons, crushed
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat; cook until hot and bubbly. Pour hot chicken mixture into an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Seperate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. Arrange biscuits over chicken mixture. Brush each biscuit with butter; sprinkle with croutons. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes or until deep, golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles