- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 1/2-oz.) can green beans
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4-oz.) can sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise-type salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (10-oz.) tube refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese croutons, crushed
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat; cook until hot and bubbly. Pour hot chicken mixture into an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan.
Seperate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. Arrange biscuits over chicken mixture. Brush each biscuit with butter; sprinkle with croutons. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes or until deep, golden brown.