Pretty good! Very quick and easy. The creamy mayo mix helped the fish (I used thawed frozen) not to be rubbery or dry, and the crunchy layer on top added flavor. I also used freeze-dried dill because that's what I had. My brother liked this cod better than prepared two other ways.
Crunchy Baked Fish Fillets
More From Health
- Calories: 234
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 27g
- Carbohydrate: 14g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 320mg
- Calcium: 24mg
- 4 5-oz. skinless cod fillets
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 15 Triscuit crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1. Preheat oven to 450ºF. Line a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with foil and mist with cooking spray.
- 2. Pat fish dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with pepper; transfer to pan. Combine crushed crackers and dill in a bowl. Mix mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice in another bowl.
- 3. Spread mayonnaise mixture over tops of fillets. Sprinkle cracker mixture on top and gently press to adhere.
- 4. Bake until fish is cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note