Crunchy Almond Coleslaw
Community Recipe from
- 1 ounce(s) 16 oz pkg coleslaw in a bag
- 1 ounce(s) 8 oz sliced almonds (toasted)
- 6 spring onions chopped
- 2 package(s) 3 oz pkg Ramen noodles (chicken flavor)
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper (I use white pepper)
- Heat Sugar, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper to melt sugar. Set aside to cool.
- Roast almonds in oven (250 degrees) and cool.
- Put coleslaw and diced up onions in large bowl. Add Ramen noodles that have been broken up in the pkg. I take one of the packages of season from the noodles and add to the oil, sugar mixture. You can add both if you like.
- Pour oil - sugar mixture over coleslaw, noodles and onions. Refrigerate 4-5 hours. Maybe stirring occasionally. Add almonds before serving - toss again.
- If you like put almonds in dish and let each person put their own almonds on. This
- is good way to do it in case you have left overs the almonds won't get soft.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Glendaamos and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crunchy Almond Coleslaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes