- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (14.75-ounce) can creamed corn
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer; beat in eggs, 1 at a time. Stir in corn and cheeses.
- 2. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; stir into butter mixture. Pour into a buttered 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads