crumble topped banana muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3 lg ripe bananas mashed
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/3 cube(s) butter melted
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter.
- Stir into dry mixture just until moistened.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon topping ingredients.
- Cut in cold butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes, until muffins test done.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/crumb-topped-banana-muffins-43509?oc=linkback
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
crumble topped banana muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads