We loved the crispy crumb topping on this fish. Try it on any mild-flavored white fish, such as snapper, tilapia, or catfish.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 260
- Fat: 7.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Protein: 37.7g
- Carbohydrate: 7.7g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 300mg
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Calcium: 98mg
- 4 (0.8-ounce) slices light whole wheat bread (such as Pepperidge Farm)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 6 (6-ounce) grouper fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1 1/4 cups.
- Combine crumbs and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in butter and set aside. Combine mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Place fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and remaining lemon juice. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over fillets; top evenly with crumb mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note