- 4 (0.8-ounce) slices light whole wheat bread (such as Pepperidge Farm)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 6 (6-ounce) grouper fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 lemon wedges
- calories 260
- fat 7.5 g
- satfat 2.1 g
- protein 37.7 g
- carbohydrate 7.7 g
- cholesterol 61 mg
- iron 1.9 mg
- sodium 300 mg
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- fiber 1.1 g
- calcium 98 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1 1/4 cups.
Combine crumbs and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in butter and set aside. Combine mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Place fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and remaining lemon juice. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over fillets; top evenly with crumb mixture.
Bake at 400° for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges.