Crumb-Topped Asparagus Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 5 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 2-1/2 cup(s) crushed seasoned stuffing
- 2 pound(s) fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon(s) Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 3 minutes. Drain well. Place in a greased 11-in.-by-7-in. baking dish; set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the soup, cream, mayonnaise, steak sauce, cloves and nutmeg. Spread over asparagus; sprinkle with cheese.
- 3. Toss stuffing with butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note