Crumb-coated Ranch Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) ranch salad dressing
- 2 cup(s) cornflakes coarsely crushed
- 1 tablespoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 - Pour salad dressing into a shallow bowl. In another bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Dip the chicken in dressing, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 2 - Place in a greased shallow baking pan. Bake at 400F for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted near the center of a breast reads 170F.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note