Crumb-coated Ranch Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 2/3 cup(s) ranch salad dressing
- 2 cup(s) cornflakes coarsely crushed
- 1 tablespoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 - Pour salad dressing into a shallow bowl. In another bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Dip the chicken in dressing, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 2 - Place in a greased shallow baking pan. Bake at 400F for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted near the center of a breast reads 170F.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes