- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 orange wedges
- 1 lemon wedge
- 2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 tablespoons Bénédictine
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau or other orange-flavored liqueur
- Combine sugar and butter in a large skillet or chafing dish; cook over medium heat until mixture is lightly browned. Add orange and lemon wedges, pressing rind with wooden spoon to extract oil. Stir in grated orange rind and juice; cook until bubbly. Remove orange and lemon wedges, and discard.
- Dip both sides of crêpe in orange sauce; fold in half, and in quarters. Repeat procedure with remaining crêpes, pushing folded crêpes to side of pan.
- Spoon liqueurs over crêpes in pan. Heat 1 minute without stirring. Ignite with a long-handled match. Allow flames to die down, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This